Web Blogs SEO - SEO Tips and Resources for Blogs

A free search engine optimization resource for SEO community and bloggers.Talking and discussing the SEO of hot property on the internet - The blogs. A talk about the various techniques and experience of my experiments for making my blogs stand out. Come join the hottest discussion on the blog arena.Optimise your blog for Search engine.

Thursday, November 17

Make Your Blog Visible To Search Engines: Title Length

So continuing right along with this blog optimization thread, I was looking over my SEO blog and my Fun/Jokes blog and I found myself wondering if title length is important to SEO? In my particular case, is it important to Google? I did some research and checked out a few forums. The most relevant thread I found agrees that all titles should be around 10-12 words, include keywords, and make sense.

I know that many of you have a different way of writing titles on your blogs. Please share your techniques with us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Links Submissions  Mobile Ringtones  Index Rated Directory


More blogs about Weblogseo.