Web Blogs SEO - SEO Tips and Resources for Blogs

A free search engine optimization resource for SEO community and bloggers.Talking and discussing the SEO of hot property on the internet - The blogs. A talk about the various techniques and experience of my experiments for making my blogs stand out. Come join the hottest discussion on the blog arena.Optimise your blog for Search engine.

Monday, December 19

Google backlinks just updated

Google just updated there backlinks data. I noticed after someone told that there was backlink update going on. I just checked with my webtools and i showed an increase in backlinks on my few sites which i track daily.

You can check your backlinks update with Link Popularity Tool

The update of the backlinks i came to know was of my forums about webmaster discussion and tutorials : www.realwebtalk.com

I just noticed an increase in backlinks of this new forum but about 10+ backlinks. However the update is still in process and its still not clear as of how much time will it take to show over all the datacenters. But its confirmed according to my observations the google is having its Backlinks Update!

Stay tuned to more info. Ill be back with more such updates and coverage on the same!

Signing Off,

Admans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Links Submissions  Mobile Ringtones  Index Rated Directory


More blogs about Weblogseo.