Web Blogs SEO - SEO Tips and Resources for Blogs

A free search engine optimization resource for SEO community and bloggers.Talking and discussing the SEO of hot property on the internet - The blogs. A talk about the various techniques and experience of my experiments for making my blogs stand out. Come join the hottest discussion on the blog arena.Optimise your blog for Search engine.

Sunday, February 5

Google Search Results Update - Is this the start of PR update?

I am seeing an update in search results in Big Daddy. I was previously seeing only 1-5 listing of my 2 directories and just recently i got to see 130+ listing on Indexrated.com Directory and same for Sc2.info directory. What more, all the pages are cached and are showing high of SERPs. Even the pages which were hit by Jagger are back in listing. Although, i dont think its a roll back, but google maybe well on its way to PR update.

The search results are well showing up on few datacenters only, but i bet they will propogate in couple of days if not weeks.

I think we should be expecting a pr update in coming week, maybe in couple of days, lots of shifting is going on in the Big Daddy's datacenter. I just cant wait for the updates, as i have put all my efforts of making my site top of the SERPs and all those SEO optimisations of this blog and my site. So if you have not check up your listing recently, now is good time to check it out. Lot of people are also noticing strange google pageranks on various sites. It maybe be that the guys at the Google Datacenter are playing with the algorithm but im sure all this are enough clues that google PR update is just round the corner. So sit tight and may your site be on top!

I will be updating this post as the pr update begin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Links Submissions  Mobile Ringtones  Index Rated Directory


More blogs about Weblogseo.